Thursday, August 2, 2012

DIY Tiny Trailer Dollhouse

For little ones who want a trailer all their own, this Miniature Travel Trailer from Greenleaf Doll Houses makes home anywhere they roam.

Greenleaf's trailer design is inspired by "a simple, less hectic time and a desire to preserve vintage Americana", and is completely to scale. The trailer is all wood, made in the USA, and has an open top and side that gives little hands easy access.  It even comes with a shelf  to make one of the windows into a counter, so your trailer becomes a food truck!

At $19.95, this miniature trailer is super affordable. And it comes unassembled, making it the perfect DIY Rainy Day project.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool.I am amazed to see such an amazing post. Keep up the good work.

    Motorcycle Trailers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been working on my own DIY trailer restoration project. So far, I picked out some great paint colors with my 12-year old son. He loves the color red so I went with it. We plan on painting it this weekend. We can't wait to see what our used trailers will look like after we revive them.

    ReplyDelete